CELOX Granules are the newest generation of emergency haemostatic agents from Celox Medical. They are more straightforward to use and safer than older technologies. Above all, CELOX granules quickly control even the most severe arterial bleeding. Just pour it in, pack it, and apply pressure.
CELOX is not exothermic and will not burn the victim or caregiver. It works in hypothermic conditions and clots blood containing anti-coagulants. CELOX is safe to use for the entire body, including head, neck and chest wounds. In addition, CELOX can be used instantly and without hesitation as a fast, safe and simple emergency treatment for severe bleeding. For yourself or others, on the job or the battlefield, CELOX is an easy, quick way to save lives.
Celox Granules Key Features
- Works independently of normal blood clotting factors
- Simple and safe to use
- Not Exothermic; therefore will not burn the victim or caregiver
- Works in hypothermic conditions and clots Heparinized blood
- Safe to use for the entire body including, head, neck and chest wounds
- Suitable for the military, first responders, hospitals, industrial first aid, emergency services, wilderness medicine, adventure pursuits, professional and amateur sports and of course, as a must-have for your home or car first aid kit
If you’d like to learn how to use Celox Granules effectively, then book onto our Celox Academy Haemorrahge Control Course.