With Celox Gauze you pack directly on to the bleeding source. Once packed, hold pressure for three minutes to stop bleeding. Ideal from arterial injuries, gunshot wounds, road traffic accidents and other life-threatening bleeding injuries.
Celox works independently of the body’s clotting mechanism, so it works on hypothermic blood that does not clot normally, often found in serious casualties. In addition, the product works just as well on blood-containing anti-coagulants such as warfarin or heparin.
Celox Gauze Key Features
- Rapid control of severe bleeding even in the most challenging environments
- Celox Gauze Z-Fold is the latest development of the trusted Celox product range
- The new compact design for Celox Z-Fold (14mm thick, 34g weight) allows multiple packs to be carried, makes for easier handling and reduces application time
- The gauze is especially useful in challenging conditions, in wind, rain or poor visibility.
- Whatever the situation, however serious the bleed, Celox Gauze Z-Fold continues the tradition of the Celox range – stop bleeding, save lives
- NATO Stock Number: 6510-99-981-6636
If you’d like to learn how to use Celox Granules effectively, then book onto our Celox Academy Haemorrhage Control Course.