Here at the Adventure Academy CIC we’re incredibly proud of our team. Not only do they do an amazing job, but they also promote our ethos and social aims. Our team is a really diverse bunch who all share a passion for adventure and igniting the same passion in others.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for Associate (freelance) Instructors to join our growing team. You should:
- Hold an appropriate outdoor leadership qualification (such as Summer Mountain Leader, UKCC Coach level 2 or mountain bike leader).
- Hold the minimum of a two day outdoor first aid qualification.
- You should have your own insurance and be self employed.
- Experience working with young people and adults.
- A professional approach to work.
- Be empathetic, and approachable.
- Have a good knowledge of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and have attended the DofE Expedition Supervisors Training Course.
Working for the Adventure Academy CIC, means that you get to join a fun, professional and vibrant team consisting of instructors for a wide variety of backgrounds. We offer the opportunity to develop your skills as you work alongside experienced instructors. We also provide induction training for all staff and opportunities to attend CPD courses and experiences. In addition to this, you’ll gain experience of working alongside, managing and developing volunteers.
Apply to work with us today.
If you’re interested in joining the team please fill in the application form below.